What makes our onsite support so reliable is the timeliness and efficiency of our trained technicians.
All of our technicians are cross trained to support a variety of desktop, server, network and printing solutions. Not only are our technicians knowledgeable, they are also polite, understanding, and work diligently to solve your problems quickly.
On-site services available:
- Hardware & Software Support (PC & Mac) – Our dedicated technicians can provide you with quality support services to remediate hardware and software related problems. This service is available in Windows-based PC’s and MAC equipment. We are experienced in sales and selection, software/hardware upgrades and repairs, virus cleaning, and more.
- Network Troubleshooting & Repair – All of our engineers have extensive experience and proficiency in network troubleshooting – including firewall security, wireless networks and backup solutions
- Hardware & Software Sales – Acquiring the right technology products can be a challenging and time-consuming task. Buying computer hardware and software requires a thorough understanding of the technology, trends, and marketplaces. Our staff will provide professional procurement services from specifying the best technology, to managing your new asset.
- Network Assessment, Utilization, & Optimization – We’ll review your current network environment and provide you with a detailed assessment report, which will include recommendations, remediation requirements if needed, and a visual diagram of your network devices.
- Network Discovery and Documentation Support – Who has access to what? What do we have for security? How are our updates being deployed? What assets and licenses do we have? What are we currently backing up? These are just a few of the questions we answer during our Network Discovery.
- Security Planning – Our team of network engineers, in concert with the best names in network infrastructure, can assure your organization’s investment in networking technologies will remain secure, highly available, and productive for your organization.
Why turn to Linked Technologies for on-site support?
Being available to answer your call is our biggest priority. All service calls are answered by our dispatching/help center and all calls are logged by our team to ensure greater efficiency.
Once the call is logged, a dispatching technician is assigned. The technician runs through a few basic questions to identify and resolve the problem. All of our service related work is tracked and stored in a database for future reference. Our ability to keep an accurate, up-to-date record in our system leads to a smooth diagnosis every time you need assistance.